CREATE LOVES SAVE NOSH OBSESS EYE-CANDY

CROCHET helps relieve stress, DOGS love you unconditionally, COUPONS leave you a little extra money in your pocket and FOOD nourishes your soul...what more could you ask for?


New to JellyBeanster? Click HERE to find out just what we're all about... Don't forget to comment and leave me a link to your blog so I can visit too! Thanks for stopping by!

Wednesday, October 19, 2011

Crochet Mario Blanket Part 2- Piranha Plant

FINALLY!! I finished the Piranha plant!!  Now all I have to do it tie off the ends on the messy back part.

Here's what the front looks like...


And the back...


I can post the stitch chart if anyone needs it, just let me know!

Next one is Yoshi!!

You can check out Part 1 HERE!

Edit:
Here is the stitch chart for this piranha plant.  Please post whatever you use it for, I would love to see! Enjoy! :-D

Piranha Stitch Chart:
Colors:
- red
- white (the x in the stitch chart represents white)
- light green
- dark green
- black
-background color (I used grey for mine)

I also scaled mine by making each square on the chart equal to 4 stitches (2 tall by 2 wide).  This way I could make it bigger but still keep the picture proportional.  Beware though because this is essentially making each "pixel" bigger and you risk it looking pixelated.  So try to clean it up a bit and "smooth out" any edges on your stitch chart before you begin!  I also put 2 versions.  If you want to make your plant taller just copy the leaves and stem portion over and over until it's tall enough, then add the tube part at the bottom.

Happy Stitching!



2 comments:

Chelsea said...

I would love the stitch chart! This is amazing :)

Brenda said...

Hey Chelsea! Sure, I'll post up the stitch chart for yoshi sometime this week! I will also go ahead and put up the ones for the mushrooms and my new yoshi! I'll add a little tab on my home page to house all this stuff. If you make one, please drop a link, I would LOVE to see it! Thanks for stopping by!
:-)

Post a Comment