CREATE LOVES SAVE NOSH OBSESS EYE-CANDY

CROCHET helps relieve stress, DOGS love you unconditionally, COUPONS leave you a little extra money in your pocket and FOOD nourishes your soul...what more could you ask for?


New to JellyBeanster? Click HERE to find out just what we're all about... Don't forget to comment and leave me a link to your blog so I can visit too! Thanks for stopping by!

Thursday, July 28, 2011

75 cent bags for Rachael Ray's Just 6 Treats!

Rachael Ray has these treats for dogs that ONLY have 6 ingredients!  There's a BOGO coupon in my binder from the newspaper a few weeks ago (I don't keep track of exact dates, sry!) AND I also found this coupon on her website!  Check out this great deal you can get if you have the BOGO in your binder:

Rachael Ray Treats $2.99 (Regular Price at Publix)
- BOGO MQ
- $1.50/1 MQ found HERE
FINAL PRICE: 75 cents a bag!

I'm not sure if Walmart has these treats but if they do, they may be even cheaper!
*UPDATE* Walmart DOES have these treats but they're more expensive at $3.48!! wierd...

0 comments:

Post a Comment