CREATE LOVES SAVE NOSH OBSESS EYE-CANDY

CROCHET helps relieve stress, DOGS love you unconditionally, COUPONS leave you a little extra money in your pocket and FOOD nourishes your soul...what more could you ask for?


New to JellyBeanster? Click HERE to find out just what we're all about... Don't forget to comment and leave me a link to your blog so I can visit too! Thanks for stopping by!

Monday, July 25, 2011

MultiVitamins for your LOVES only $4.99 FREE SHIPPING!


Barking Deals is AWESOME and they ALWAYS offer free shipping so the price you see is what you pay!! (+tax for some states)  I have always gotten their products within a week and sometimes even within 3 days!  This is great for a senior dog or a dog who has been previously malnourished.  I'm giving them to my puppy so he can grow strong :-)

0 comments:

Post a Comment